Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 1 - 4 March



Reach Changi Airport at about 5am to enjoy my last moments in Singapore with my friends, leaving Singapore for China wasn't what I really wanted since i had so much things which i couldn't put down easily, With Bing Hua hospitalize the night before i went to china didn't make things better,


Flew to China on China Southern airline, their service wasn't like top notch like Singapore Airlines I thought it was like flying budget airline at first until the steward came but flying as group was me first time, a big group as we went to Wuhan with Build Environment peoples, , looking back at Singapore mainland was depressing just like leaving the comfort zone, leaving my friends and family behind, traveling blind with pre-Reece or Reece which is always done for TAS.


Reach Wuhan domestic airport about 0500pm, the weather was a shock to me as i see smoke coming out of my mouth. met with WUST coordinators.
We reached the service apartments about 0700pm, it's nothing much a delight as compared to Singapore, the three of us cramp into a room as the weather is too cold for us, it did snow when we were about to go for dinner
As for dinner I had 炸酱面at canteen 2, the food in Wuhan are spicy, oily, salty and uniquely china,
After dinner we did some exploring and topography of the campus as what we always does and we found a WUST Co-Op near canteen 2, we bought snack, sweets and drinks, WUST Co-Op don't have much food stuff as compared to NP Co-Op @ 5,

No comments:

Post a Comment