Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 27 - March 30

Lesson start at 10am as the interaction barbecue ends quite late.


Cleaning up was the norm for Chinese after their barbecue unlike in Singapore where the rubbish are clear by the cleaners, we are much more fortunate than the student here as it's they have to clear up the rubbish in the dark.


Another usual day which is ever boring and concentrate was at it's lowest as I didn't have a good night rest. Although it's easy to sleep anywhere when you are tired but it's hard to sleep in the same room with those you are not used to sharing the room with. And it's harder to wake up because Jit Siong normally won't wake up earlier to wake me up, even if he wake up he would only wake me up when it's about time or after he is done with his things in the computer.




Rush Lab 6 at my friends apartment downstairs as it's harder than usual, after finishing lab 6 i felt accomplished as we are going to complete this 1APPG module. I can't wait to get back it's about 16 days more before i could meet those I cherish, this trip make me understand who is important to me and who i'm important to.

Dave food poisoning came as a shock to us, he was looking fine this afternoon. It reminds me how Bing Hua went into hospital the night before my flight and how I spend the last day before i come to Singapore with my good friends. Friends are important but in China it's hard to make good friend which believe more in friendship than money, as 2000 years of Chinese history is riddled with the lust for power and greed thus the society here isn't as gracious and trusting as Singapore.




After that found out that every sickness here in China they give IV drop, which isn't a save way to do as needles are involved, and it's a reuseable needle thus there might be HIV or any other infection which might be spreaded. Thus is better to take care of our health than to treat it after we are sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment