Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 11 - 14 March

Second day on board the cruise

it's around 10 degree on board the cruise as there isn't any heaters in the room, it was freezing cold even with warm clothes on i woke up in the middle of night shivering, an uneventful night it was, i was thinking of home.

It's was better as those ray of the sun broke through the clouds and shine on me, the warm was god send. Breakfast wasn't the usual breakfast we had simple Chinese breakfast of boil egg, porridge, two disgusting unknown dish and noodles what more can i say.

The beauty there was immerse, but I left the most beautiful things of my life back in Singapore, sometime up till this date I still wonder if I'm stupid or what to come to China for six long weeks, it's so cold up here, colder when it's alone. Jit Siong is too skinny to give out any heat.
Old men rowing boat on the calm waters, this is a traditional way of transport in this region of China, it's called boat rowing.

The view was perfect for photography,
But the soul isn't,
The beauty of the place make me sad,
Maybe it's just me,
But my DSLR feels it too,
Perhaps when i landed in Singapore the Auto-Focus motor would work better.

RETARDED 101%
Talking about photography I met this amazing guy, from MDE he's amazing, you can always go his blog to see his skills, he is Randolf.

Next up would be naked man pulling the boat, on the ticket shows three naked men pulling the boat in cold water, don't they feel the cold? they make dragon boaters looks childish with their rowing. But it was a disappointment to the girls and guys as there isn't any naked men pulling boat, as China had advance so the ingenious peoples there no longer have to go nude. The tour guide told us that those peoples only earn 30 yuan for each boat they pull which is about SGD 7, we are really lucky to live in Singapore as our living condition is much better than those in China and we got the chance to be educated Everyone slept on the way back,
Took some photos on the way back, Auto-Focus wasn't working wellEveryone interested in the mountains, it look just like another piece of rock to me, thus i wanted to try something which I learn when i read about social behaviour, I pointed in another direction and shouted,

But no one cared to look, how sad can it be.
It's just the sun, water and mountain unedited, why am i posting so much photos which i took when I can just point to other blog and say that the photo which i took.
It seems like entirety for the boat to move to the next port,
Another series of sunset photo which the same thing can be said again, Jit Siong wake me out of my sleep just to call me to take the sunset photos. Sunset happens 365 days a year, what makes this sunset special? It's because when I wanted to take this photo i found out that Auto-Focus had spoil, it had eventually spoil when the DSLR wasn't with me.
In Hubei I found out that electronics items are the most expensive things in this region thus the thought of getting a lens here was blown much to the dismay of Jit Siong.
After stopping in Chong Qing we went to Baidicheng, which means City of the White Emperor, it's a quite eerie place, at the temple which we need to go through before entering the Baidicheng the monks are forcing everyone to pray to the statue which I strongly oppose to it, hey we have other religion here in Singapore. After that the monks drag, literally drag me to the side, they shout at me which I hated the way they did, and after that the chief monk started to say tons and tons of nonsense which i don't even understand, thus i knew he wanted my money, how unlucky he is that day maybe he didn't pray to his god that morning perhaps, he met me, my yuan isn't going to come out of my wallet that easily, thus he shouted me to 滚开 when I told him to fly kite, it's hard for me to respect his religion which believe only in money it's harder for me not to laugh with the thought of him flying kite. He added fuel to the ever erupting anger that I had to focus the lens myself all the way from the sunset onwards.


And it spoil the whole day when another Ngee Ann lecturers say those ECE students, are we that scary?

And it just another few weeks more to go before I need to stop waking Jit Siong up every morning

No comments:

Post a Comment