Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 17 - March 20

The day which the results came out,
The day which I woke up at 0600,
the day which I didn't want to wake up,

Woke up awaiting the Internet to come on,
the dread feeling of looking at my results,
I cannot live on comparison,
Looking at the mirror while i bath in the cold weather,
As the water flows through my hair,
The water pressure isn't as high as Singapore,
The water taste metallic and cold,
Unlike the sweet tasting water of Singapore taps,
Home is 25 days away,

The day started when the clock struck Seven,
The day started with fear,
APPG as for normal,
Lab 4 is unusually easy,
As I ponder in doubt about my results,
How did it get so low?

I tried,
I tired much more than semester 1,
It hit me unexpectedly,
As the usual exchange of results were carried out,
I tried to be indifferent and look forward,
But I can't,

Lunch as usual,
Lunch like nothing had happened,
Lunch at canteen 1,

I had completed Lab 4 before Mr Ma taught finish,
APPG caught more of my attention than C programming,

Dinner as usual,
Dinner as salty as usual,
Dinner as oily as usual,
Dinner as abhorring as usual,

The rest went to 401 to play poker while I was procrastinating alone at 502,
procrastinating,
procrastinating,
Until Ah Ma and Ruth came online.

Results does matters

No comments:

Post a Comment