Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 7 - 10 March

Tuesday Blues,
All the China food and stuff couldn't keep my heart in China, it's somewhere back in Singapore. Although China things are much more cheaper than Singapore in every way, it's not the lifestyle i wish for, it's a monotonous lifestyle as all the excitement is left in Singapore.

Everyday i woke up to see my store, although it's small compared to 02-11 but it's quite a decent food store on the desk next to my bed. In China the foodstuff prices varies quite much between different supermarket thus we need to do our own market survey before buying things so that we could get the most things at the lowest budget.
I wake up at 0730am with the combination of my alarm and Jit Siong's marcus's song alarm,
I brush my teeth before while Jit Siong is still sleeping with the marcus's song blasting in the background,
I wash my face and look out of my windows
I see neighbouring apartment blocks, it reminds me of Singapore and all the things i left behind in Singapore.
I walk to school with my group of clicks
I see the same old buildings along the 10 min walk to class
I see a map of the campus which I couldn't read nor understands
I went to canteen 1 for breakfast
I see the banner which is used to encourage the workers and students, it's a good way to influence the mindset of the peoples.
I eat the same thing for the past few days, steam dumplings and bao.
I walk up the grand stair ways to the School of International Education block
I reach room 205 which is a classroom used by us for the whole 42 days.
After having either Inter-disciplinary studies or Application Programming from 9am-12pm we would walk the same way back to canteen 2 for lunch, if u think 人山人海 could be used in Singapore, than in this small part of China it has more peoples than Singapore, if it's hard to find seat in Makan Place during lunch time, it's harder to find a food store without China peoples cutting your queues.





I had my 旺仔牛奶to accompany me from 2pm to 5pm

This is much of a typical weekday in China

No comments:

Post a Comment