Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 13 - 16 March

Monday Blues,
Once again Jit Siong alarm woke me up and I have to drag him out of bed so we wouldn't be late for lesson,
Once again we went to Canteen 2 for breakfast,
Once again the whole clockwork starts again,
1APPG was quite boring today,
I Finish lab two and lap three in a breeze,
Although after a full semester of sleeping through C programming lesson, i managed to learn C programming and C# programming now. thus we finish lesson early to prepare for Dinner and Dance night with the China students.

As usual I'm the photographer,
It's gets unusually hard to photograph as the Auto-Focus motor is down and is all manual focusing all the way, it's easy to manual focus buildings and landscape but with peoples is just like trying to win the Formula 1 with a bright red cherryQQ. Interaction isn't needed for me, i'm holding the interactive 450D with China peoples looking upon in curiosity, they love to take you off from the ground with their praise but same with my yuan out of my wallet , it's hard to get my feet off the ground.

The program for the night started with the china people singing, as usual they are singing Chinese songs, which I don't understands. the Chinese students seems to be quite excited to interact with us but it was a totally different case for us.





Sebastian group with performance, they had planned before hand unlike my group

A China student dance to the song of Nobody,

Jit Siong and his table, he did quite good in making new friends from China. I was hopping from table to table, Mr Chua to Mr Ma, Stage to Dance floor taking photos.
Next up was Musical Chair China Version, the China Students did their utmost effort to make the night interesting and entertaining. The best we could do was to muster up some performance for the night.

Jayden and his new China Friend, Jia Hui and I was suppose to be interacting with the China students but since I'm the photographer and he is one of the singer for the performance with Shu Gen, we disappeared from our table since the event start.Jia Hui and Shu Gen singing 安静

Cristopher did a stun with Shu Gen for the China students,


The Dance Hall was decorated and furnished extensively shows that China people feels than interaction with others to build up relationship is important be it in study, life or business.




Some Gay dance which Cristopher and Ben did,

Mr Ma dancing with Cristopher


Tomorrow 0715 at Admin building to take bus to WuGang

No comments:

Post a Comment